How to prepare a Coffee Enema
- Using your stove top, fill a small to medium saucepan with filtered or rain water (don’t use standard tap water, it’s full of toxic crap)
- Place 1-2 heaped tablespoon of Organic Enema Coffee (check it out here)
- Let this simmer for 10 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Strain off the coffee residue and pour the liquid into your enema kit.
- Depending how much liquid you have left after the simmering process, add either ice, cold water or warm water (if you let it cool down completely) so that you have approx 800-1000ml of liquid for your enema kit. You need to achieve a temperature which is approximately body temperature – too hot and it will burn you, too cool and your bowel muscle will naturally spasm and you won’t be able to hold the liquid enema for very long.