Handy to use
The Gentoo Lite Jug filters water quickly ensuring that anyone can get great-tasting and healthy filtered alkaline water on a busy schedule.
The jug is also designed to be both handy and lightweight at just 750g. You will be able to take it anywhere with ease and is also simple to use. A comfortable handle ensures it is easy to pour. A detachable lid makes for effortless cleaning.
Benefits to health
Those eager to gain the health benefits of water will be pleased to discover this product alkalises water to a healthy pH range of 8.0 to 8.5. Using the Gentoo Lite, you will be able to remove and reduce chlorine*, fluoride*, contaminants (including heavy metals) and bacteria to minimal level from your water.
Our filter retains the natural minerals in the water, only removing the nasties, thereby providing the benefits your health needs.
The Jug provides a cartridge exchange indicator. This ensures that you will know exactly when the filter needs replacing. We recommend that the filters are replaced every 3 months of use or after 600 litres of water, whichever comes first.
The jug is reusable and environmentally friendly with the ability to provide an unlimited supply of alkaline water with all the essential minerals.
Gentoo’s Filtration – How it works
The jug uses Gentoo’s breakthrough filters that provide six stages of highly effective filtration. The aim is to ensure that the filtered water will provide the health benefits that you want. Water is cleared of all contaminants leaving you with a substance that is filled with the nutrients you need for a healthy lifestyle. The jug provides a number of benefits such as:
- Delivering clean water that tastes great while enhancing the immune system and energy levels
- Maintaining the right pH range through alkalization
- The removal of any harmful contaminants or the reduction of them to a minimal level
- Full improvement of hydration by reducing water molecule size so that they can be absorbed more rapidly
- Completely BPS, BPA and Phthalate free
- Once finished with the jug can be easily recycled reducing the impact on the environment.
The six stages include:
- Pre-filtration to rid the water of particles such as oil using a fine top mesh.
- Energizing ceramic is used to alter water molecules and make them smaller, with clusters increasing absorption qualities.
- Activated carbon removes contaminants, chlorine, chemicals and organic pollutants and improves the texture of the water.
- Kinetic degradation fluxion ensures that heavy metals are also filtered while eliminating the growth of bacteria.
- Calcium Ionized clay and ion exchange releases activated calcium ions and mild alkaline suitable for consumption and body absorption. Activated alumina removes fluoride at this stage.
- A bottom mesh stops particles from being released.