This benchtop water filter glass jug has a variety of great features including a cartridge exchange indicator and can hold up to 1.5 litres of water with the BPA (Bisphenol A) FREE glass water jug. The resilient and safe glass material (hand-blown borosilicate glass) is infinitely reusable, environmentally friendly and toxin-free, offering an endless supply of life water which is rich in essential minerals.
It’s perfect for dinners, outdoor BBQs and even picnics! This water purifier is using energised ceramic, activated carbon and calcium ionised clay. The Gentoo’s breakthrough filters with 6 Stages of Highly Effective Filtration Process remove all the nasty extras from your water, leaving you with only the nutrients you need. The fresh, filtered water will greatly improve hydration by micro-clustering and reducing water molecule size to be easily-absorbed and get hydrated faster and more effectively through your body. Each filter cartridge is up for replacement every 3 months, or with 600 litres of water used, which ever comes first.
We are committed to promoting better health environment. We take pride in crafting convenient and sustainable solutions that work for your lifestyle. Our filtration process uses natural elements to create odourless, smooth crisp water. Our reusable glass jug also means you’ll enjoy pure, great tasting water, time and time again.
Good for your health. Good for the environment.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR USE
- Use only ecobud® Gentoo replacement filters.
- Do not overfill jug.
- Do not use for long-term storage. Water loses alkalinity when exposed to air. Contents should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Should your Gentoo Glass jug not be used for an extended period of time (e.g. during holidays), it is recommended that you remove the filter cartridge from the jug, discard of any water left in the jug, and store in a cool, dry place. Before using your Gentoo Glass jug again, please follow the filter conditioning process, repeating steps if necessary.
- Do not expose filter to liquids other than water.
- ecobud® filters are designed for use only with municipally treated tap water or water from private supplies which have been tested safe to drink.
- ecobud® use granulated activated carbon made from coconut shells. Like any natural product, this is subject to natural variances in product quality. This may lead to slight abrasions of small carbon particles into the filtered water. These present as small black particles. These particles are food grade and will have no negative effect on health if consumed. In the case that these particles appear, ecobud® recommends rinsing and vigorously shaking the filter under running water until the black particles disappear.
- *Individual results may vary depending on water quality source.
- Filters may become blocked by air pockets over time. To remove blockage, firmly tap and shake filter under running water.
- We suggest changing filters on a rotation of every 3 months, or after 600 Litres of water have been filtered through, which ever comes first.
- Only hand wash filter with cold or tepid water. Do not use hot water or detergents when cleaning filter.
- Recommend to hand wash glass jug.
- Do not recommend washing in dishwasher.
- Do not put the lid in dishwasher.
- Do not put Gentoo Glass jug or filter in freezer or microwave.